SVM 2.59% 59.5¢ sovereign metals limited

Rio clearly want the SVM assets in Malawi for obvious reasons -...

1. 6,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Rio clearly want the SVM assets in Malawi for obvious reasons - the largest global mining companies want the largest global resource deposits. Their 15% stake has partially snuffed out any other party trumping them - with a total hold of 19.99% within 12 months - the max limit allowed prior to a takeover - it is a question of how much do SVM/SPROTT/SHAREHOLDERS consider fair value for the remaining 80.01%.

Personally I anticipate a SP rerate on PFS release in next 2 months which will clearly demonstrate to the market what scale and benefits Kasiya alone can generate - then SVM and SPROTT to gain maximum exposure in promoting the company and the RIO involvement - so far we have seen very minimal SP action on this company making huge endorsement from the biggest and best in global mining - RIO. Acting clearly at pace to snuff out the Chinese in particular I would suspect as being one of several more interested parties - negotiating with SVM.

RIO paying over 50c per share I think it was for a total of 19.99% - about 87 million shares in total - when and how much do they pay for the remaining 80.01% - 467 million shares. Remember Kasiya's world largest rutile deposit with additional battery anode grade graphite is just part of what SVM have - only one site of many tenements rich in rutile and graphite.
    Middelmas is no stranger to large resource discoveries and selling them off - expect he - management - Sprott to maxamise a very positive outcome for themselves and shareholders.

Malawi's new Gov focus on advancing the mining industry with the issuance of first large scale mining development agreement in many, many years with the only other LSM - uranium mine on care and maintenance for many years due to subdude uranium prices will want this monster Kasiya mine development to progress in quick time and expect some quick permitting to advance over next 12 months adding more of a premium to the SP as it becomes derisked - RIO will move before then I suspect in preventing the SP - takeover purchase price from ballooning.

GLTAH - very positive times ahead no matter which way one looks at SVM. Perhaps they should go hard on drilling and much more resource discovery on the many other highly prospective tenements with similar saprolite hosted rutile and graphite to add further value with RIO'S finance haha. I can not recall the very large rutile discovery on their tenement near a lake but that was just one other tenement rich in rutile resource they discovered prior to focusing on Kasiya and there were more tenements around Kasiya itself. Hats off to Julian Stephens for his geo work and discovering this - quiet often overlooked is that person - quiet something to discover the world's largest rutile deposit that really has not even scratched the surface on their tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.015(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $334.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.5¢ $132.2K 227.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1632 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 49837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.0¢ 41345
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.