SVM 3.08% 67.0¢ sovereign metals limited

For an indicator of what RIO brings to Sovreign's Kasiya project...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1526
    For an indicator of what RIO brings to Sovreign's Kasiya project head over to RIO website for a few serious lessons. Must read to gain an understanding of their SVM investment and whatever precedes.

Just a few quick ones
    - 70 years mineral sands mining/processing in Quebec/Canada.
    - Richard's Bay is South Africa's largest producer of mineral sands - Rio they have just approved a next stage with a 463 million dollar expenditure.
    This asset is 74% RIO with Blue Horizon consortium and host community owning the other.
    - Off the coast in Madagascar a large ilmenite mineral sands operation - 80% RIO and 20% Madagascar Gov.

So clearly shows the depth of years in expertise in mineral sands - rutile - titanium sectors. Critically they have run the book over Kasiya and with their expertise and long African/Madagascar experience they have seen Kasiya as a huge addition - of course as I mentioned the SVM team member ex RIO many a years would have played favorably (contacts in mining are gold - literally - and last a lifetime - sometimes generations) I have worked on Rio sites but the depth and history in mineral sands surprised me to the upside.

Also well worth researching titanium oxide/pigment - very interesting the differentiation between US - EU and China pricing. Obviously economy situation related. Many commodities are traded USD and globally unified - titanium products appear to be individual contracts between supplier and buyer - much in the way the opaque rare earth contracts are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.020(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $377.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 71.0¢ 64.5¢ $740.0K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5470 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 12340 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 6.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.0¢ 71.0¢ 64.8¢ 216163
Last updated 15.54pm 03/06/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.