SVM 0.92% 54.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Me again. This is very unlike SVM - very quiet opposed to past...

1. 6,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1506
    Me again. This is very unlike SVM - very quiet opposed to past flows of announcements/releases. Even SPROTT have not released the usual coverage of late - particularly on the back of RIO large investment/stake. Be sure they are working diligently to release the PFS this quarter as advised then anticipate some update from SPROTT (last coverage by memory I think was $1.60 sp forecast) and hopefully others a management make roads to get Kasiya out to the investment world - all takes time.

I mentioned previously for learning on RIO'S history in mineral sands projects - take a look at a peer in Iluka.
    In a rough year they nett near 350 million AUD - they were down on production - having a shutdown soon at one mine - going ahead with an "underground" mineral sands deposit elsewhere.
    How does that compare to the high grade natural graphite at surface in saprolite host ground with large inventory of battery grade graphite.

Anyway while they fiddle with the SP everything is looking great going forward - and soon. Iluka said rutile prices had bounced 25% yoy and this will continue with the already Chinese stimulus in sectors that require rutile/titanium/graphite - battery grade that is - no refractories here with this product.

CITI have also covered Iluka recently - well worth a read. They already appear to have it wrong with their forecast of product pricing as Chinese stimulus arrives layer by layer bringing all minerals/materials along for the ride - again.

Have a great day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 53.0¢ $130.6K 241.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27291 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
54.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
54.0¢ 54.5¢ 53.5¢ 37333
Last updated 13.28pm 24/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.