ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Mattminton79, you are obviously a very experienced man. I have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    Mattminton79, you are obviously a very experienced man. I have very quickly learnt to pay attention to your posts.

What the market dont necessarily realise is the way back long term holders/ sufferers have already written off our early investments in ICG. We cant be bought cos we have ridden at least two waves and their troughs. I think they call it tight hands. The sence is that a third multi wave is upon us and its got real potential.

Over the that time we have learnt that we have a dedicated BoD that has hurt as we have but never given up on the focus of finding tier 1 prospects for holders. They distiguish ICG from many others in their committment to holders. We have a fantastic Geo team and im sure youll agree most posters have huge confidence in their integrity.

When those rigs are mobilised we will see much preasure on the SP, the real question will be just were is the real value of ICGs multi prospects. Im sure im telling you nothing and am greatful for your and other relatively new voices. So encouraging to see quality new blood. ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.