ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

If you look at figure 2 (photo of the galena/sphalerite...

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    If you look at figure 2 (photo of the galena/sphalerite mineralisation in a manto) in the latest announcement, you probably don't need an assay to know that that particular bit is high grade. The question is how much of that is there. There's of course always a sampling issue with grab samples / rock chips, depending on what exactly is sampled, so it'll be interesting to see drill results with intercept widths as well as grade.

We all know there's a million miles (and many millions of dollars) between finding a bit of mineralisation and an economic deposit, but to me it looks like they've got at least a whole hill that is utterly criss-crossed with more than 50 pretty strongly mineralised veins, mantos and breccias. And all at or near surface, not deep down and hard to reach - although it might well go deep down as well.

Hard to tell how much it all amounts to, but my feeling is that they might be onto something, and perhaps that's their feeling too. My five cents worth only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.