TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Ann: Risco increased Offer, page-23

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Just thinking about it  i have trouble understanding how a supposedly professional outfit like BDO could produce such a low valuation for TAP in the first place. Perhapst BDO were carefully fed figures or information that would produce the desired result a low overall valuation in the hope that dumb shareholders would buy it as it is so called "independent " and "from a reputable source", i think in the Australian vernacular that this is referred to in a two word response  illustrated by a picture of something brown and mushy coming out of a bulls bottom.lol

Weak boards are nothing new , i had an experience with CTP when Cottee and BOD were happy to rollover for an opportunistic take over bid , the shareholders did not agree with them and CTP survived , funny, Richard Cottee has left the building. To be sure CTP can not be compared to TAP , TAP is debit free and has some very good cash flow coming over the next year.

To be sure Mr Neaves and Dr Van Ek need to be told to start working for the majority of share holders not just Risco.

Yes stop hiding price sensitive information if you are, a lifting timing and income are price sensitive, the ASX and ASIC would not be that impressed if they find the board are suppressing such information to impede the normal behaviour of a share price.

At best it appears the BOD are overly distracted by this Risco offer and not concentrating on promoting the interests of the majority of TAP shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.