CZN 11.1% 0.8¢ corazon mining limited

Hey Amigo,another video presentations that gets Corazon nowhere...

1. 3,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1271
    Hey Amigo,

another video presentations that gets Corazon nowhere based on the foxes own words which were;

We are predominately "A Exploration Company" and its in our DNA.... giving the Fox has stated this on numerous occassions why is the company wasting funds on Mining Studies... if they are only ever gunna be an exploration company and then the Fox spoke about the coffee an muffin shop at Mt Gilmore and how difficult it was to find anything, but they employ some Rock Kickers from a University of Tasmania to show them how to find the rocks and then the Fox has the audacity to talk about Lynn Lake which is not viable to mine never has been given how many different deposits there are 20 was the number mentioned I think and blow me away no drilling until mid year because its to hard to find what they are looking for and the fact the Fox talks about their 12 year tenure there says it all about the competency of those running the company, imo the Fox admitted by way of saying we are only an Exploration Company which in English tramslates to we are a "Lifestyle company" and nothing more because we have milked shareholders for over 12 years an got nothing back for them, yeh thanks for coming or was that come in spinner.confused.png

Yes you want to hope Miriam come good Amigo.rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.925M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $215 26.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 2514910 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 38056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 53402
Last updated 15.18pm 30/05/2024 ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.