BRU 0.00% 6.6¢ buru energy limited

I certainly hope we’ll be drill ready 1st thing early next dry...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4718
    I certainly hope we’ll be drill ready 1st thing early next dry season for "Rafael 1 well testing/completion and Rafael B drilling.” Don’t ask me why B comes after 1.
    You want optimism? I’ll give you optimism! Maybe not where you might assume though - I mean I have no clue whether we’ll get lucky with the drill-bit this year or not and in any case, some Ungani revenue (with or without Mars) will be nice to have to pay some bills next year (and now I’m thinking it could be most profitable if we are only trucking to Broome or Derby and not exporting it in a big expensive boat and banking A$s) and if Shallow is a winner, that will generate significant revenues but not immediately… so where my hopes really lie in the immediate term are a) a strategic partner paying us a significant sum for a founding stake in 2H, say $20m for 20%, or even $10m would be useful and b) an even more significant upfront cash injection from the Rafa Main Game farm-out. That’s what I’m prepared to back up the truck for right now rather than betting on drilling outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $129.1K 1.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19819 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 141557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.