BRU 0.00% 6.6¢ buru energy limited

OK, it looks to me like the new domestic gas policy is in fact...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4718
    OK, it looks to me like the new domestic gas policy is in fact due to be confirmed today and is based on the below “final report titled Domestic Gas Security in a Changing World: Inquiry into the WA Domestic Gas Policy” lodged in WA parliamentary records last month, which confirms the policy of Aug 23:

2.36 Gas producers in the Canning Basin (see map at Figure 2.1)—gas resources which are not
    connected to the existing pipeline network—remain subject to the existing application of the
    Policy. That is, gas project developers are ‘to make available 15 per cent of exports for the
    domestic market’91 and are to provide the necessary infrastructure to facilitate this.

and recommends as continuing policy:

7.40 Gas producers in the Canning Basin (which are gas resources not connected to the existing
    pipeline network) remain subject to the existing application of the Policy. That is, gas project
    developers are ‘to make available 15 per cent of exports for the domestic market’ and are to
    provide the necessary infrastructure to facilitate this

https://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/Parliament/commit.nsf/(Report Lookup by Com ID)/27F837EAB987BD9548258B790020F885/$file/20240814 - RPT - DOMGAS FINAL updated for web.pdf

everyone else gets 5 years to export 20%, reserving 80% for domestic market, after which they must reserve 100% for domestic market and zero exports.

So I think we are sweet and everyone else is royally stuffed
    Last edited by CEOChair: 19/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.