BRU 0.00% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Hissy fits can be a terrible, paralysing affliction. Here is the...

1. 27,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4691
    Hissy fits can be a terrible, paralysing affliction. Here is the BRU research thread for those who don’t cream themselves at the merest thought of BRU being equally paralysed by the latest WA State meddling and actually bother to do a little research before they do themselves a mischief not comprehending it means BRU are now the only Gas Game in town:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/first-mover-exemption-for-canning-basin.8213230/#post-75773193

Although it must be said, all things Kam Bam are relevant to BRU because she will be a total disaster for US O&G. Anti-fracking by Stealth is her mantra. I’ve never wanted someone whose politics I fundamentally disagree with to win an election in any country I’ve ever paid any attention to until she accidentally stumbled into the vacuum her senile boss evacuated on his way to the loony bin. Every time the Orange ManBaby opens his gob, it’s good for BRU. I would vote for Miss Piggy if she was up against the bare-faced liar and I would certainly vote for the utterly incompetent Roger à Cookie Monster, because he has just made us.
    Last edited by CEOChair: Saturday, 10:10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.