ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

I believe the company has no choice but to pay a dividend, and...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I believe the company has no choice but to pay a dividend, and as a long term share holder I support this for the following reasons:

1. The company has announced it a number of times. To not do so would be to break faith with shareholders;
    2. The company wants to tout itself as a producer. Producers pay dividends
    3. It can afford it.
    4. The money could be spent on drilling, but how much money do we need. SAU needs to concentrate on getting some more near term production going rather than masses of drilling. The drilling will come over time.
    5. A dividend will lift the share price and get the company on the "radar"
    6. A dividend signifies faith in the future, with more to come. It is part of a long term strategy not a short term cash grab

I don't want this company to stay in the ranks of the ranks of "penny dreadful" junior explorers, where chardonnay sipping directors keep paying themselves large salaries whilst releasing more and more exciting drilling results and assays until shareholder funds are exhausted and they get taken over.

I believe Boulton, Milroy and Co have more integrity than most and will announce a dividend. I would like 6c but believe it will be 4c. They want the company to grow long term, and I believe having dividends is part of that strategy

My thoughts anyway.

PS Good company presentation especially the enunciation of the strategies and how they are sticking to it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $600 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 780707 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.