MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-17

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Well said guys.

People don't realise just how much work Matt and the team do behind the scenes. You learn to appreciate this kind of work ethic in management, after you see the aftermath of what poor management can do to a company (particularly in good companies that were profitable at one stage). This is why I always get in touch with companies I invest modestly in (though I endeavour to do it with all of them if they're LT plays).

It's a shame that zinc isn't overly appealing to the market at the moment, as the fundamentals are fantastic IMO. I do think it'll take a BA before people take AB more seriously, but in the interim they'll keep chipping away and progressing (which is what i want to see).
    Don't underestimate the Lennard Shelf projects, because if they can prove up an economical resource to provide a cashflow opportunity in the next 3 years or so, and work that project synergistically with AB, it'll be a massive win in the longterm.

Other than a BA for AB or some extremely stellar results @ Napier/Emanuel though ... I dont anticipate too much excitement on the ASX for our zinc portfolio in the short term.

Cobalt and Lithium prospects however, could easily multiply the MC if we get some decent hits. Still early days @ Kyarra, but very exciting nonetheless. The many documented issues with cobalt supplies in the DRC bodes well for any substantial discoveries in safer jurisdictions. Copper, obviously, also in the mix.

Im cautious in that if we have a run of poor results and no major progress made on AB relatively soon, it'll continue the downward trend, which would be devastating for existing shareholders should a CR take place.

But I've got faith in the team and ultimately in their drive and belief that they'll get the job done, I always have.
    I think these prices are a gift when assessing possible upside and weighing up risk vs reward (though I didnt expect we'd see sub 3c ever again).
    Dips, to me, are just an opportunity to buy more cheaper if i believe the MC is still undervalued.
    I actually wont mind if we dip towards 2c (obviously without negative news).

Remembering too, as mentioned, the strategic partners involved with the company is a massive plus, should exploration results on either of the multiple fronts be successful. They don't appear to be selling off either and SM were in @ 7c .
    The team are always looking to add shareholder value, have built some good partnerships and have presented a feasible roadmap of where the company could be heading.

Its now up to them to make deals equating to $ and hopefully throw in some luck on the exploration front.
    This is still a spec stock at the end of the day, so always DYOR.

Have an awesome weekend all,

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 116479648 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24771429 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.