AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Absolutely. How can there be a contract when there are so many...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Absolutely. How can there be a contract when there are so many variables in play? Samples, finance, mine build etc. A term sheet is purely intent from the offtake partner who says if you deliver on xyz we will draw up the contract and formalise the deal. It basically allows SK to ensure with absolute certainty that all the boxes will be ticked. SK have certainly done their due diligence to get to this stage. This comes first before the term sheet is issued. So this basically tells me they want to do business but on SK terms. To me that reads as a favourable term sheet. I've issued a term sheet or two in the past. Plus I've been on the receiving end as well. Only time the deal won't proceed if the conditions were not met. I highly doubt AUZ would be crazy enough to agree to a deal they could not deliver on the conditions of the term sheet. Stranger things have happened but I doubt it. B.B. has plenty of experience in the industry so I'm sitting in the confident of delivery camp. From my own personal perspective. The only risk I see is the samples not being to SK satisfaction. The finance should not be an issue neither should be the mine construction especially when you have SK in your corner. Will I sell my holding? Absolutely not. So much upside left in this one. Hardest thing in this game is being patient. Best thing to do is let it play out. If you believe in AUZ and you believe in the industry they play in, then share price will look after itself. Seeing red in your portfolio can be disheartening and loss of confidence. I get it and been there before. However selling out now when there is so much AUZ can deliver on is outright crazy in my mind. Each to their own I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.