AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-17

1. 5,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    "All I know is I can't wait for AZS to make some serious money for a change".

not sure who said this, maybe its the poster that is on my ignore.. my nemesis

obviously my opinion on tony and this company has been posted numerous times...

The current markets are in turmoil.. however its easy to forever find excuses to why holders let go while the SP gets endlessly punished year after year... if it is my nemesis that made that statement well all I can say is "join the club"... maybe ring Tony and actually ask him when he plans to make money... can we just stop with the excuses and presentations... I feel at times like we have been conned, how is it that all the main announcements that we were once waiting for when the ASX was upbeat and thriving never came through... no FS for Opo, where are all these so called off-takes or potential buyers for production out of Opo... why are we increasing the board and increasing incomes/bonus's while forever loss making...

now we wait for some drilling results...whoopy do... even if the results were great it will be short lived... SP will potentially jump for a blink, then get sold into... mean while Tony will come up with a VWAP in that moment and put his hand out again, within a week or 2 of yet another CR the SP will fall below the SPP.. just like it did in the last one...the recent 17 cent placement couldn't even hold for a week..those that forked out that money are now sitting on massive loss's also... the company and bad management are the ones to blame, they are not proactive, time schedules are slow no urgency is in play... its easy to spend other peoples money while paying yourself a fat income.. the way this company is going we will be back to trading in the pre 1 cent zone... surely the ASX wouldn't allow another consolidation..

today we have hit all time new lows... yes I can hear the optimistic holders making excuses... but the facts are in history.... we are suffering from a incompetent management team that dont adhere to time spans, arnt revenue driven, have a book of excuses, waste money on stupid presentations, mean while are literally ruthless with our money... makes me sick to my guts how these types of companies are allowed to exist on the ASX... yes make some money for a change, serious money?, well lets just make money for a start... will that ever happen here?....

gold hovering around new highs... yet our gold just sits in the dirt with paper value...
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 02/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.