AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-21

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    hey mate, cheers for at least some sort of medium ground of agreeance regarding my stance... I agree this company is frustrating... the excuses are over the top... I have said numerous times, Alacran was the money maker hence why I invested here again originally... and yes Teck bought back and slowed the potential going forward as some forever remind us... however a smart management would have pulled the reins back on spending while Tech did their thing... IF Teck had been successful then revenue would have been in place for Azure moving forward for Opo and other projects... but no, ruthless spending that has amounted to nothing but endless loss making and achieving squat in that particular time... millions upon millions wasted... whos fault was that, not Teck's... no no no... all Tony

100% agree no one is listening to Tony any more... why?,,, repetitive behavior patterns... no drive... over paid while achieving nothing game changing for shareholders..

buying other tenements, exploring tenements that were already known to be lacking... all to hold face IMO, attempting to look proactive so as to justify the massive income he pays himself..

I realize you must be replying to Dolce in your second response... sometimes I wish Dolce and I didnt butt heads so much... I noticed she said "Time this company got some time in the sunshine." I would love to know how she thinks that is even possible... how is that possible?... the money has run out yet again... the projects such as Opo seem to be proving a fail and waste of our money... drilling at Alacran regardless of finds is only going to be a cry for more money to move forward, mean while dilution and all current shareholders get smashed yet again...

We the Shareholders are the dirt under the $1000 pair of shoes that walk these tenements... regardless of current market sentiment, its obvious no one thinks much of Azure... sad days for all us current shareholders...Tony should be ashamed of himself... about time he took some serious pay cuts to say the least... how can any one on the face of the earth justify such incomes while never making a cent of revenue... shame shame shame...

how will we get some " Sunshine".... its near impossible

maybe, just maybe Azure will make revenue eventually, but when it happens any current shareholder that still holds in that time will have had their shares diluted to oblivion...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.