BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Rockfall - agree with your point about the Board. The three...

1. 4,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2634
    Rockfall - agree with your point about the Board. The three original directors added one more to the Board in 2019 (?) another in 2020 (?) and now quite recently Peter Cook. Two things: (1) having six on the board of a one project junior explorer is getting into lifestyle territory, and (2) in any vote the three originals as a block would likely have the power of veto so this facade of independence is not worth a can of beans. I just found the MD's presentation very indulgent and lacking in hunger, not what I expected to see from a junior explorer.

The decision for a goldie to remain a goldie and sell off non-core assets is interesting. Ramelius did that with a tenement they were finished with in 2016, selling to a tiddler called Liontown its worked over Kathleen Valley tenement. Based on that unwanted tenement Liontown is now worth multiples of Ramelius. But who knows, maybe gold will break free of its shackles and the decision of Breaker to stay a gold company and not a lithium company may turn out okay. If they were determined to remain a gold company, which seems obviously the case, then their acceptance of 20% of Manna plus a bunch of shares in Global is probably not a bad outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.