BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi DrDrill69, as a long term forum lurker and first time poster,...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hi DrDrill69, as a long term forum lurker and first time poster, I find your insights both valuable, yet somewhat inconsistent. Prior to Manna's monetisation and the sale to GL1, you appeared to be far more bullish and supportive of the board and their conservative and incremental approach to unlocking value at Bombora. You now appear to be very critical of the slower approach, with the hindsight that the Manna deal may/may not have been handled in the best possible way.

Leadership and their overall ethos has not ultimately changed over time. This has been proven time and time again by Tom's demeanour towards what he calls our "non-core assets", in Ullaring and Manna. He did not give either much screen time at the RIU presentation, which suggests he is happier to put most of his eggs in the Bombora basket. With Gold breaking out to the upside and with the end in sight of our recent mysterious seller, I suspect that your sentiment (and general sentiment for that matter) may improve in the coming months.

All in my opinion, of course.

GLTAH
    Last edited by PutSauce: 18/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.