BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Dr Drill, Justforkicks and others - a good debate. Thank you.One...

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    Dr Drill, Justforkicks and others - a good debate. Thank you.

One thing that gives me comfort is the amount of money that has been invested in BRB in the last 8 weeks by Directors -

Tom + $302,000
    Peter Cook + $254,000
    Mark Edwards + $28,000

Total of $584,000 of shares purchased on-market at or around current prices in the past 8 weeks. You don't do those level of purchases unless you are very confident in your strategy and where it will take the company in the near term (as that is the only real view you can place confidence on).

I would be very surprised if they did the above with the view that they would just drill more holes this year and then announce a resource update later in the year (a continuation of you keep doing what you've done and you keep getting the same outcome). Nor would they have bought up on the hope / prayer of a takeover offer. Rather, I believe they have a clear view of actions and activities that will drive shareholder value and that is why they laid out the $ they have in buying BRB shares.

Agree that the above is not "concrete" - more of a vibe thing, but it does add to the overall sense that the company is close to taking actions that should drive shareholder value (which is exactly why Peter Cook would have joined).

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.