NMT 8.64% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-5

1. 13,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4839
    Was at the session. Palpable degree of confidence from the GM was noticeable to me.

I noted two particular things:

In the presentation ...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4088/4088939-dabb474eb0cf9780492cebc614a08515.jpg
    How's that for a list of near term catalysts across the 4 projects!

The second thing was my own interpretation of the way Jeremy spoke about the four projects. It seems to me that these projects, while on their own are each four good opportunities, can also be seen as a significant risk reduction. If one becomes unviable, or takes too long, or ..... - then the others can be the focus. In the same way, they can move focus, time, money, towards the project/s which are the most viable, have the best ROI, etc - as they play out over the next few years.
    • Putting these four projects into one "project based business" is a significant achievement.
    • Joint Venturing (or looking to joint venture) each of them, with quality partners, is also very smart.
    • And finally, having the $$$ to do all of that, at once, is rare.

I think the degree of reward here is very high, I think it is low risk, and I think the timeline is way less than most prospects. No wonder they "gave up" mining to operate in this manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.007(8.64%)
Mkt cap ! $54.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.1¢ $96.17K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10150 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 24917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.