DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

The price is stagnant...until it isn't.DRE management inspires...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    The price is stagnant...until it isn't.

DRE management inspires confidence, and sure there is a bit of a lull in the share price - although I'm happy to park my investment here whilst the market and general economy as a whole sees red. I'm okay seeing black, and even green on the odd day.

Management have shown their aptitude to grow DREs tenements, expand their exploration and our resources. Great communication, good use of shareholder and company capital, good timing and utilization of CR - you can't fault management at all. They've really looked after us, and in essence themselves as they are just as invested in DRE as us. We have a passionate team. What more can you really ask for?

We can't get rockets as soon as we buy into a stock - although what we have here is DRE preparing the launchpad for take-off, and I feel comfortable and secure in managements strategy, communication and ability to take us further. I can sleep easy knowing that if there are any left field announcements, it's more likely to be towards the upside than the downside. You can't say the same for many junior explorers.

The truth of the matter is, you can't predict if DRE will hit a home run and when, although with DRE constantly on the field, constantly hitting balls - this gives us the best chance to eventually hit a home run and out the park. Until then, I'll happily continue betting on the team that delivers and has a track recording of growing shareholder value ten times since it's inception in a short period of a few years - and in other ventures with exceptional performance to boot.
    Last edited by Spoilt: 17/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.