NXM 2.44% 4.2¢ nexus minerals limited

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-3

1. 3,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 795
    Andy has turned to the Pyramid! Although I feel there might be another block or 2 missing between the MRE and 'monetisation'.... unless he's giving subliminal messages that NST have already been knocking on the door?
    Bear in mind that this MRE is the first iteration. I'm not expecting any 'reserve' definition to come out of this (even if he hints at that in the 'Pyramid'). I'll be quite content if a decent aspect of that central section in the mineralised corridor (eg; 50mtr wide by 700mtrs long) has had enough holes to get classified as 'indicated'. With the remainder being 'inferred'.... anything in the 'measured' category would be a bonus (but not sure they have spaced the drill holes close enough to label anything in that category).

I'm anticipating the spread is something like this (below).... but in terms of the ounce estimates... well I'll leave that up to others to estimate.

One aspect that is in NXM's favour for the MRE (whatever its turns out to be) is that there has been a lot of consistency with every drill campaign.... the grades aren't earth shattering, but their has always been some gold and it's appearing in the forms and spread across the area's that Andy has anticipated. Eg; This recent Aircore campaign at 4.1 has again hit the same type of 'Right Rocks'. This says the team have a strong understanding of the regional geology, which creates greater confidence in the figures behind any MRE that is released (eg; potential suitors like NST will take the results seriously). And puts more credence to all the so far untested MCs that Andy has listed on the map.

The SP has been subdued... but there is plenty more still to play out for NXM this year..... and maybe beyond!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5051/5051075-cdbbaabfa0b610e1019cbd23bd6f00cc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.