NXM 2.44% 4.2¢ nexus minerals limited

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-30

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Some random observations:
    While government bodies regularly buy and sell gold, I read somewhere in the last 12 months that governments across the World were continuous net buyers of physical gold. Why?
    International reports continuously lean more to the proposition that medium term the price of gold is headed up.
    Short-, or shorter-term vectors such as inflation and unemployment and cost of labour have significant impacts on the price. These macroeconomic factors are certainly at play in the US.
    To me the drilling by Nexus appears to fairly wide spaced, reported infill has been limited. Perhaps I am being a bit cynical, but I sort of like it. While all drilling results have to be reported when they become available, a lack of infill makes it difficult for an opportunist to ‘guess estimate’ a resource and pitch a chump change offer. After all what is being sought when looking for gold, at the bottom end is 2 to 4 grams per ton, or a pinch of salt, in a ton of rock. The MRE due by the end of next month may fill in some of the gaps. I can’t even guess, perhaps someone reading might have a better idea. Perhaps Perdant.
    Nexus does have a quite large area on largely unexplored land along strike to the north. Perhaps much of that also has the ‘right rocks’?
    As for the sp today: a little over $105k would take out just over 500,000 shares; in theory, all NXM sellers below $0.225. If I had that spare I would have some fun. In another life I always kept things tight in the February/March period. Many companies closed for Xmas = no sales = no invoicing. Then the mum’s and dad’s Xmas credit cards start falling due. Money gets tight, I dreaded the ‘ides of March’.
    Or, there are a few negatives working against us at the moment. So just get across, it is perhaps a few lose hands simply needing cash that have sent the sp sub 20 cents. Certainly not a dogey dump of an announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $14.70K 350.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147367 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.