NXM 2.38% 4.1¢ nexus minerals limited

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-60

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    I’m very excited for the Bethanga potential also. Andy was very strategic in piecing together these great tenements in WA, I don’t think he would just be jumping in on whim to grab some token land over east. Wasn’t he experienced in Copper Porphyry? And here he is pegging extra ground within porphyry country after doing his assessments on Bethanga.

The feel in this thread is similar to that of when the SP dropped back to 6.5c and everyone was in panic mode. That was not long before the big run up to 60c. The sentiment in the gold sector will change soon enough I believe and when it does, NXM will be beautifully poised.

I think Andy deserves a lot of credit for his methodical approach and the way he has positioned NXM for the future…there are so many different options moving forward and so much more potential than just the Crusader-Templar resource.

NXM might not be the attractive and quick ‘Disallowed’ that the current market wants but I believe it is a lot safer investment than most small cap explorers. I think this is a good solid long term company with no frills that will provide for shareholders over the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $9.518K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106724 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 289820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.