BUX 0.00% 6.3¢ buxton resources limited

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-7

1. 10,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2782
    Yes, so the first holes were to test for depth by following the structure downwards, and probably not finished with that yet but what's the point of going much further.
    Now the angled holes will test for width and extent of the repeating graphitic shears.

Objective of course is to increase the resource tonnes and from what we see already an estimate puts it up by an order of magnitude (X10) on length width and depth extent, to be confirmed by infill drilling and grade assays.

More met work and purity checks will follow.

On purity of graphite for battery anodes. When the Li atom arrives at the anode (negative electrode) an electron is stripped off leaving a lithiun + ion.
    This ion finds its way between the layers of the graphite forcing the layers apart and making space for more ions.
    Any impurity interferes with the process, and the impurity ions being larger make that space unavailable for Li.
    That's an oversimplification of course, but illustrates the importance of the fact that BUX has already proved that the Graphite Bull graphite can make battery anode grade.

I have no doubt that BUX graphite will play a part in Aussie battery production.

SF2TH - I recall that IGO surface exploration found new outcropping Cu, it led to a new claim and provision for even further extension - that could be a huge plus when scoping studies for Copper Wolf are being considered.
    Last edited by JandJ: 06/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204441 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 423753 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.