DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I am not DT or the board. In my opinion mine, means take it out...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I am not DT or the board. In my opinion mine, means take it out of the ground. To where is the big question. Logíc and the most economical choice says to take it to HAS (next door) who is going to be building a plant to process the material into a concentrate. That distance could be as short as 20 something klm’s up as they move away from the boundary to mine. The concentrate could go just about any where in the world. Of course there are other processing plants that are not next door and different ways to get it to the plants. There have been a number of discussions about this in the past. Not sure what thread it was on but recall one about a week ago. Someone even worked out the estimated travel distance to individual plants. Previous to this there was a link to an article that considered the merits of shipping unprocessed ore to the USA as one company (I think that it was Australian) had a government grant to build a plant there. Apologies for the non specific answer and or if the question was answered already and I did not see the reply.
    Last edited by reversepsych: 18/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.