DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-44

1. 1,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Excellent points. Although personally I always need to check myself, and remember it's an explorer, and thus, allocation of total portfolio allocation, with risk management in mind, needs to be kept front and centre with the decision to accumulate.
    I am taking small bites each pullback here around 9 - 9.5, but find it's getting to my maximum comfort zone level. Long-term hold for me though unless things head much further south!

One thing 2ic is right about is all these companies make presentations, like at the recent one in Fremantle, claiming their company is right on the verge of huge success - none of them apparently have any risk. Slick PowerPoints with slick language and plenty of charts and data and world-changing future demand for what they have, to leverage off into future massive earnings. Not investing in them would seem extremely irrational. Is Dean in that camp? Definitely. But it would be strange if he wasn't - he has to. Does that change what's in the ground DRE owns? Nope!

So there are results indicating, in multiple locations, 'the possibility' of large quantities of various very valuable things.

Some of my chips are in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.