DRE 6.25% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-49

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    2ic..

i respect your technical analysis of the rare earth prospects etc of dre(no brown nose awards needed thanks guys!) .. but i cant help thinking that despite your ostensible efforts at balanced analysis that you could just as easily shine just as strong a light on the positive side of this company as the down side if it suited you and the desires and hunger of your self confessed ego to win points.

sometimes it seems like you have risen to the challenge of combative posts and in the process highlighted more of what hasn't been proven than what is likely possible. I think you are trying hard to be fair but when you look at the characteristics of what has in the past led to big discoveries there probably has been an abundance of positivity over negativity to allow shareholders to risk their dollars for exploration and dig where the experts or general consensus had dismissed. I know you have addressed this somewhat in previous posts but if youre trying to find new ground you have to take on unknowns and accept degree of risk that allows for the unknown potentially to be fulfilled and translated to sp gain.

many old tenements have been given up on in the past only to become rich pickings and future mines for companies that risked it to push forward when others had long given up. Given the evidence at hand and the beliefs of those who are closer to the action I think this company is a better than average punt esp Considering its not a one hit wonder discovery profile.

I know the inverse happens too.. hopium can become nopeium but we have a decent sniff here, its not like its just some ppm orpp one off celebrity rock sample, so all thing being equal, despite some adverse probabilities this is worth pushing forward with more than many.. and that's just the REEs.

you can nit pick the other prospects as you wish too but when you look at them through your probing cynical scientific cold analytical lens surely you have to on balance conclude at least somewhat, that dre is worth a punt when compared on an apples with apples comparison to many of the explorers on the asx.

any exploration is a gamble for sure.. but it just seems to me that we have three chips on the table, even if hopium, that's three hopiums more than some other explorers if subjected to the same level of scrutiny.

Last edited by Poodleface: 20/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $63.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $75.62K 4.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4467016 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2769880 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.