DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-57

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Further to the "mine" comment from DT and the questions (@watsom1) and answers (@reversepsych) on this thread about possible options in processing the raw material (beneficiation) into at least a concentrate.

reversepsych mentioned our neighbours Hastings as a possible option. They have apparently commenced the build of their local processing/beneficiation plant, currently due to be completed in 27 months. They have already placed orders for long lead time items ("Orders for long-lead equipment items such as the acid bake kiln (Refer ASX announcement “Yangibana Rare EarthsProject $17.4m Acid-Bake Kiln Contract Advancing” dated 1 March 2022), off-gas scrubber and the SAG mill havealready been placed.")

So currently, I would assume HAS has planned their plant to manage only the output from Yangibana to meet HAS downstream targets, DRE raw material would potentially jeopardize HAS contracts. This would also include putting strain on the HAS Onslow hydrometallurgical plant if DRE material was also included.

As I have mentioned previously, it would be silly for DRE to duplicate both a beneficiation/concentrator plant and a hydrometallurgical plant like HAS (HAS currently estimating mine, beneficiation and hydrometallurgical cost of $468mil)

It would also be silly to not imagine that the DRE board have not already thought or had discussions with both HAS, NAIF (and other interested parties, wink wink) about increasing the size of HAS beneficiation and hydrometallurgical plants for DRE material in some possible deal. (if they proceeded to a mining phase). For future financing discussions (especially with NAIF), it seems a no brainer..

Wonder if DT was not only being cheeky when he named our first resource YIN (as the opposite to HAS's YANGibana, but was being extremely forward looking...

Yin and yang can be thought of as complementary (rather than opposing) forces that interact to form a dynamic system in which the whole is greater than the individual parts

Early days and just musing, but food for thought.

PS, we possibly have potential heavy rare earths (HRE) at Bresnahan, HAS has HRE at their tenements at Brockman (Halls Creek) https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5068/5068748-60cf619b3b1a03d2cf7543b06b6010c0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $35.42K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1952400 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2294187 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.