DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: RIU Explorers Conference Presentation, page-60

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Thank you for that information about HAS starting to build their processing plant. At the risk of being accused of treating Dean as a deity or the second coming of Christ. I second your confidence in Dean and the board, that they might have thought it through and already had discussions with interested parties and looked at options in relation to processing DRE raw material if they do in fact move to the mining phase. The people at HAS do not live in isolation either, maybe someone over there that is old enough to have watched the movie Jaws has thought “we are going to need a bigger boat” in relation to building a processing plant, while watching news flow from DRE and neighbours. It is not like no one has ever seen 2 McDonalds on oposite sides of a road either. Dean has made a number references to the potential size for rare earth in the region (not just DRE holdings) over the last 6 months or so. The latest was that there could be 100 years of mining in the region. I for one am not a big fan of being told how to do my job, how many people on here deal with people that know how to do their job better than them (that are without any experience or training). We have events like the AGM and such coming up, where questions like this could be asked for shareholders or people have spoken about Dean being approachable so ask him questions directly. Or we could just be patient, put down rampers and shite stirers on ignore and wait for the news to be released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $35.42K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1952400 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2294187 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.