DRE 0.00% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

The results speak for themselves. The company is working. We can...

1. 12,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3147
    The results speak for themselves. The company is working.
    We can expect every spider and conspiracy along the way. Most people go from joy to stress when they realise its not all going to happen in a straight line. Everything from manipulation to insiders screwing everyone , its rigged, overbought, its all a lie, management are blow hard, the money is about to run out, its a life style company, its not economic, it will never get mined etc etc etc. This is absolutely normal on forums in every stock that gets going. You could go back to Liontown, Sandfire, Syria, Paladin, Fortescue and its text book. Most posters have no idea about management or the assets. Thats just the way it is. If the stock price is rising, then everything is going to moon. If it drops, then every theory under the sun pops up. Some guys lose money trading and will spend years haunting a forum putting sh*t on a stock for revenge. I am not saying anyone is doing that, other than to say i have seen it many times. DRE will climb a wall or worries and nutters as long as its listed. Once you get on the radar, people turn up like flies with all sorts of notions.
    The company is in the scale up stage. Drill it and they will come. The rest of it is just noise. People like Salpitie bring some technical information and insights to the table. That helps educate people. Some just make stuff up or guess. Its a hold with lots of interesting things coming. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $36.83K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3065 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 804766 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.