AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

I did chat to Roger for quite awhile, as in his presentations he...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I did chat to Roger for quite awhile, as in his presentations he certainly is not the Rah-Rah type of over hyped presenter.

To be honest i probably spoke a lot more than he did, not about the geology, as that is not my forte, and it is his, but about the various catalysts as i perceived them and what is happening in the province.

I yielded no more information than i currently held, but was not expecting too either.

Made it clear that i don't hold management responsible for the current market cap, and as a largish shareholder will see this through, as i have said constantly, there is so much going for us, we only need one thing to come off and the price could easily double in a day from these levels as i see it.

I did enjoy the above interview more than the presentation, he seems a lot more relaxed in that environment than in presentation mode, and it seems to sum up the story alot better in a shorter timeframe.

At the 3.30 mark, he talks about "Parklands" with some enthusiasm. this is totally out of his hands as Newmont is running the show there, but i think it might be worthwhile keeping a close eye on that in the second half, it's a good sniff, and proximity is so close to Telfer, only guess here, but they might need to action some more analysis on that sooner than later is it does sit on that haul road from Havieron and has potential.

Regionally AZY in the dark with Rio's intentions re Winu and thus Calibre .................and so with Newmont's intentions with Telfer, and of course Greatland's grand plans with Wyloo's backing.

It will all play out in the end, we have the box seats for the show of the century, we just don't want a Mason Cox to sit in front of us like he did at the recent Taylor Swift concert and ruin the whole show.

Cheers

Love the state of WA....great breweries too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.