BMO 0.00% 0.6¢ bastion minerals limited

There was an attempt to roll the board a year or two back by...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    There was an attempt to roll the board a year or two back by other directors who have since departed. That attempt failed - in large part because it is hard to corral a disparate and disengaged share register. I speculate that an attempt to do so now would most likely fail again for the same reason, especially given the amount of churn and issuance on the register. I haven't done so, but if you were inclined to and put in the work I reckon you would confirm that it has basically done no exploration or geological work since floating. Instead all the company does is flit from one 'option-deal' to another trying to catch momentum for underlying hot commodities: copper -> lithium -> soon it will be uranium. This company is not set up to make a discovery or even begin the process of making a discovery. It is set up to pay the salaries of its senior management and to do that it rolls from one capital raising to another, with terms becoming less favourable each time. There is zero capital discipline or regard for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.039M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3650000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 842895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.