DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

2ic - with respect - I enjoy the antagonism, this group needs it...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    2ic - with respect - I enjoy the antagonism, this group needs it and I do honestly
    hope you stick around - BUT there's a difference between playful antagonism and pure misinformation or extra contextual smoke grenade throwing for a potential ulterior motive....

Your opening salvo is wrong straight out of the blocks, and I suspect you're well aware. Ascribing Dean's comment ".....could turn to nothing...." to ALL DRE projects is disengenious. This comment was aimed squarely and solely at the latest exploratory targets identified at the newly acquired Bresnahan and on that unexplored land COULD well turn up dust.

You've disappointed me with this false sweeping dramatic generalisation to mean all DRE projects - it's simply just not true. Every other project on the boil (and just simmering for that matter) is not longer a question of what.....but how much resource is there. Every. other. project......The same doesn't apply to Bresnehan - Yet.

Major messaging pivot in this presentation that I've not heard to this point that it's not no longer how much RE is at Mangaroon (though still being ascertained) that's a sole driver of Mangaroon activity BUT NOW it's also - How do we get it out of the ground.

I dunno, but this seems a pretty damned significant pivot to me....

2ic - I'm glad your here. But I'll call out your BS when I see it and I hope others can politely do the same.

Bresnehan......watch that space. Mangaroon is in the (multi) bag....
    Last edited by TheDragonfly: 16/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.