AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Thanks for reference to interview.I watched last 2 MD...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

Thanks for reference to interview.

I watched last 2 MD interviews.

Other than being able to put up a Youtube video was rather meaningless.

No questions about:
    -cash availability especially after $1.5m payment to TYX

-significance of latest results not mentioned

-JORC increase time frames

-current drilling progress

But of particular interest is uncertainty regarding Weednanna Scoping Study.

First interview Oct 2018 MD states "were advancing the scoping study"

Feb 2019 interview states "were moving towards scoping study " followed by a stutter which suggest to me a contradiction realization by MD. He follows it up with a throw away sentence!

Same interviewer yet no query on this!!

MD this is not a massive operation so after 4 mths of stating scoping study is advancing surely you can give the owners of the company (share holders) a slightly more accurate indication where this is really at if at all!!!

Also interviewer and MD talk about the flagship project at Weednanna and keeping eye on the prize.... hardly keeping the eye on the prize by diverting cash to a graphite play. RNU have this covered with a massive resource and share price hasn't given any returns. So why spend a penny there with no cash flow other than by future Cap Raises. Diversity not needed if you truly have plans to develop gold and one as high grade as this. All of a sudden a very cashed up company now needs to raise again when these funds could have been used at such a critical time!!!

Transparency by an MD is lacking and delaying what is shaping up as a real chance to progress Weednanna with possible dilution.

I am heavily invested as i believe there is upside but clarity transparency focus and strict cash use is needed at all times on these small Caps. Reference to previous announcements/interviews should always be cross referenced and justified.

Lets hope MD lifts his game from here on in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.