AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

i’ve got a good chunk as well (~ 150k units at 40) & keen to see...

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    i’ve got a good chunk as well (~ 150k units at 40) & keen to see it do well so can exit partials near 60 & 75 leaving the rest as free carry. But doesn’t mean azs is worth half a billion or anything on those lines. For now the reality is they’re close to overvalued unless MRE throws it out the park & VC18 hits (agree with another poster that even low grade there is enough as volume will be huge unless that’s a false positive on EM radar).

bsx - 480kt of nickel, $60m cash & 20m investment in other nickel plays worldwide, have a $2b npv on downstream & upstream pfs due in a few weeks. 90% ownership & $200m mcap.

azs - ??? Nickel we’l know at mre (as a base point till they upgrade it with from other areas barring vc07)
    cash- $16-17m as of now
    mcap - $120m for 60% ownership.
    yeah yeah we have barton as well with gold but it needs yrs of drilling to set up a resource followed by a reserve, they’l instead drill a few & sell it off/JV it to the neighbour.

CTM, PAN & so many others out there…

so don’t want to be blind & bag hold this. Hopefully there’s a pump near MRE/CR & am out of here lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.