AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Blind Freddy knows that gold producers are the way to go....

1. 30,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791

Blind Freddy knows that gold producers are the way to go. Explorers less so because of capex and raising capital as well as the ordinary risks of exploration.

My point is that this is a failure of nerve, and capitulation unnecessarily.

I have posted again and again about how the so called Li price is artificial. Why is it so difficult for people to watch the Youtube on Mr Lithium Joe Lowry and understand it?

Then get a plan of action together. Divided we fall. You've let yourselves be picked off for chump change. Weak!

This is a colossal discovery of an entirely new Lithium pegmatite province of precisely the most desirable form of pegmatite and people just grabbed what they could to run.

OBVIOUSLY. this is not going to fall through. Whoever imagines that is dreaming

The Chinese are desperate for this form of Lithium but they are cunning as.

Australia performing the role of dumb blonde it's incredible. I haven't seen anything this stupid since the sale of Darwin port to the Chinese.

I'm going to pursue this even for the public interest element. Selling out is a very stupid, dumb move.

Giving them 90% majority is fantastically dumb. I'm sorry but I just cannot understand you people you just failed to join the dots. This resource will be hugely valuable in 2 years maximum.

OBVIOUSLY the timing to announce this just before Christmas was strategic.

That is the time to bury news. It worked like a charm. THEN they went cap in hand to ASIC and asking for a time extension. WHY? Why when they had all the time in the world to strategise this and they were desperate to lock up this enormous world class resource cheap as chips? Why do an announcement when you KNOW that your legal staff will be off on leave. This is a surprise gosh how unfortunate, give us more time so we can squeeze whoever is left holding?
    The Gina playbook.

What is the HURRY? The hurry is they do not want much known about how big this new Li province is. They keep with plausible deniability, and JORC is in some ways the enemy of the people there too. They hide behind that to say oh we have no clue what we have we are sticking to the fact we only have a maiden resource, of limited size and we are going to do a valuation based only on that!

Plus discounts for capex. blah blah blah. I have seen before at close hand a first class resource sold for chips to outside interests and swiped from under the noses of gullible shareholders and into private hands.

The players won't be selling the off-take for chips they will be maximising their returns.

We are the IDIOTS who let them do it.

Unreal!

Meanwhile I will be stuck with this until mid April. I'm very disgusted.
    What has happened to the litigation and the appeal?
    What has happened to the dedicated email?
    WAKE UP people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.