MAY 0.00% 2.0¢ melbana energy limited

So many great points in your post Ohmikeyoh. I've spent a fair...

1. 4,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    So many great points in your post Ohmikeyoh.
    I've spent a fair amount of timing revisiting many of those recent webinars and presentations that you refer to. There is considerable information, especially from the Q & A of the webinars, that for me requires more than 1 view for it all to soak in. Errol's obvious emotional attachment geologically is quite infectious, notwithstanding that there are very serious and positive financial repercussions if his view is anywhere near correct.

Your point wrt the possibility of fresh institutional money being the catalyst for an upwards movement in share price is very relevant IMO. Certainly retail investors cannot match the dumps that i presume are initiated by traders, particularly as I'd assume many retail true believers are already heavily invested (as I am).
    The issue as i see it is that many of the mainstream instos may have difficulty investing because of not wanting involvement in O & G companies.

I think that once MAY begins to truck oil sourced from Unit 1b at Alameda-2 and announces actual cash receipts the whole market might sit up and recognise the opportunity. Certainly some boutique investment fund managers will be taking note, and acting.
    MAY already has Evolution Capital (valuation $0.23), Petra Capital (spec buy $0.21), and PAC Partners (buy $0.153) following the story. Those spec buy prices were established prior to Alameda-2 appraisal well drilling, based on the initial McDaniel's resource estimate. IMO Alameda-2 has increased the value of Block 9 based on the new informationfor the upper sheet at Amistad.
    We now await Alameda-3....
    Last edited by longreach: 17/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $37.57K 1.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 11509043 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1523856 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.