ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1121
    Whos bored?? Decided on some renos...then realised i needed council approval, then realised i need jv approval (the mrs). Then i decided to do some of the work myself...had to procure tools.drilled some holes, f_d them up. First wasnt deep enough, second punctured a hole straight thru, third one was spot on but in the wrong place tongue.png. Then i lent the drill to a mate who hasnt returned it. renos now on hold, wall is full of all the wrong holes so i decided to plug n abandon the reno and paint the wall BROWN. Watched the paint dry. Took months. Jv partner (the higher authority) hated the colour. Wanted a lighter brown shade....much lighter, said it would appeal to the mkt more rolleyes.png...fine, stripped it down and now getting an interior designer to independently certify my plans....meanwhile council rejected my first submission, think i need to butter it up for them a bit more, meanwhile the jv partner has changed her mind and wants a holiday to cuba instead...!

im now stuck with truck loads of paint, a bare wall literred with holes, a reno in limbo and the interior designer with better things to do then mess with my brown paint.

how can any of us be bored??! Plenty to do! Off to smoke the rest of the cigars, need the smoko break...!
    Last edited by mickeebee: 18/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.