VEN 10.0% 1.1¢ vintage energy ltd

It's been disappointing to see that the share price hasn't moved...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    It's been disappointing to see that the share price hasn't moved anywhere despite such successful discoveries. But check out this video on ******. There is a lot of ESG noise going on that is keeping valuations extremely low for oil and gas companies.

This company may not be the place to be for a speculative investor that wants to risk their money on the chance of seeing 1000% gains over a few months. But if you can calculate the cash flows this company has the potential to generate over the next 2+ years, this is an interesting opportunity. Tell me another sector you can get the same sort of return potential in cash over a 2-3 year time horizon - there isn't many IMO given the current company valuations on the asx.

Investors have started taking note of coal companies this year after an increase in the price of the commodity. Whitehaven is up over 200% this year. This shows there is still an investment appetite for fossil fuel companies when good investment returns can be made. With the natural gas shortage looming on the East Coast and oil prices expected to go higher, the future is looking promising.

Hopefully the news flow to come in coming months will give us the share price lift we are all looking for. Considering so many other sectors are going bananas on the ASX at the moment, I'll finish with this quote from Buffet:

“People start being interested in something because it’s going up, not because they understand it or anything else. But the guy next door, who they know is dumber than they are, is getting rich and they aren’t,” he said. “And their spouse is saying can’t you figure it out, too? It is so contagious. So that’s a permanent part of the system.”

Patience is key to investing. In my opinion only, good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.402K 416.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 13282675 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 7039999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 738880
Last updated 14.02pm 03/05/2024 ?
VEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.