MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

re: Ann: RIU Melbourne Resources Round-Up Pre... Substantial...

1. 36 Posts.
    re: Ann: RIU Melbourne Resources Round-Up Pre... Substantial Shareholders:
    Directors/Management: 37%
    RK Mine Finance: 8.5%
    BT Portfolio Services Limited (Due to dilution from RK Mine Finance and Institution Investors in the current capital raising BT Port went under 5% and ceased to be a substantial holder. Talked to Morrie Goodz and Morrie said “BT Port Services have 2 lots of holding and are a substantial holder and a long term holder”.
    Macphersons Resources have (from last JORC resources update).
    Silver Eq -12.5 Moz.
    Gold- 300 koz.
    Zinc- 35 kt.
    There should be another JORC resource update in November.
    Excellent management and aggressive exploration should make for an exciting 2013. Nimbus was an added and excellent bonus to Coolgardie (original Macphersons Gold mine). What they got it for and what it is worth now is an amazing investment in itself. Once up and running the aggressive exploration of Boorara and Coolgardie Gold Projects will make this company that much more wanted from investors and institutions.
    From what I can see day to day is buyers/ buyer sitting at 38c and taking all they can get. From holding this company at the beginning and seeing what management are doing with it and what they are finding in the ground is VERY exciting. From what management are delivering is a great prospect and excellent potential for the future. Diversity is Key and what they have in the ground and what they have in store over the next 15 months is extremely exciting.
    EOTLMW You have been negative of this stock since your last posting. I noticed you were a holder now of Macphersons and wondered why the change in Investment and sentiment? Not having a dig at you but just wanted to know why the positive change! I’m all for this company and wanted hopefully a positive post from yourself.
    Enjoyed POSTS from previous POSTERS and would like to hear more from you, zinvestor Kookaburra777 , a13 , Tetlom, MAGADAN, DrDann, Paddyboy, zac2500. Always enjoy the postings.

Good luck to all holders and hope this was interesting to future holders as this company is one to invest in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.