MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

In this moment european time USD is up 1,03% against the AUD....

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    In this moment european time USD is up 1,03% against the AUD. What I heard on Internet is outrageous bullish referring to USD upside against AUD.
    Australian miners plus Perth Mint sales division could become a great bet against a notorious somewhat dumb australian government.According to some US sources Austrailia is sort of a communist country trying to prosecute tax-payers and abolish use of money in non-electronic form.
    So in the end all australian miner might become winers.
    Regarding Matsa the question for me in the past has been always whether or not underground Red October is sort of dud.
    Up to end of April we should see how this ends, I am still hopeful, although I have investments which are far better time-wise in production startups.
    And even if results are not improving as they should currency wise we can continue with near surface bets.Underground machinery in today and future market can be sold I assume easily to others if necessary at due to currency AUD crash maybe good resale prices with underground staff relocation to surface jobs., .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.