ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: RIU Resources Investor Presentation, page-7

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Yes, drilling in January is very feasible as the ground is hard and better for the drilling rigs to move aorund and work. The area ADV is exploring is swampy with many small lakes and drilling is better during winter when the ground is frozen. In Australia, we are not used to these kinds of conditions but in Canada and elsewhere in the northern hemisphere they are the norm.
    I went to the shareholder's presentation in Melbourne where Rob and Neil explained their approach and focus. I liked what they said on why they are now focusing the company's efforts and cash on gold exploration and resource development. Gold price is high and the market likes gold especially when there is some uncertainty in the world.
    As for the Li - the price is currently down driven by supply/demand imbalance - nothing to do with ADV's strategy and management. We have a proven resource that is not going anywhere and is a valuable asset for the company to hold - worth more than our current valuation suggests but the Li market needs some time and fortunately we have that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $2.81K 20.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8653 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 2294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.