POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

In my mind there are a lot of unanswered questions as to where...

1. 7,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    In my mind there are a lot of unanswered questions as to where this company is heading/aiming and in fact what are they doing ? It is obvious they are pushing the battery market here in Australia but at the same time we don't really know what is happening in Korea in terms of battery promotion/demand.

As I pointed out a few posts back it appears that the batteries are to be manufactured in China but management has given no indication that this is the case other than the photo's of the Chinese factory they use in their announcements and website. They certainly haven't indicated there is a factory in Korea.

Then at the recent presentation in Sydney/Melbourne the CEO was suggesting a possible sale of the vanadium resources. This would be a very valuable sale and would provide enough funds for the setting up of a full on battery manufacturing factory with clauses in the sale guaranteeing supply of vanadium into the future.

All this is speculation on my part but it is based on the fact that the share-price has just gone through a pretty dramatic fall and I actually sold some on the way down so as not to suffer a big loss but is it time to buy back in after hitting a low of .020 or is it time to sell the rest and put it into something with a bit more surety ?

Management still hasn't provided an Investor center on their website. Do they know what they are doing ? Are they holding back announcements because they are negotiating the future ? What is the other half of this partnership doing ? ? ? ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.