BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: RIU Resources Round-up Conference Presentation, page-2

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    A re-affirmation that the market got this right and this stock will stay where it is for a long time yet. A very salient quote on page 5 of the preso "...half don't turn into mines"...this one is in that half.

Absolutely no doubt that the Breaker team have made an excellent discovery and that there is a large gold endowment and that they should be praised for their work, but unfortunately for them, it is such a disjointed and difficult beast that it is unlikely to ever be a large scale, high margin gold producer. The sections on pages 20 and 21 attest to that, good luck trying to model these, hence the use of the Leapfrog software to do so, a human can't !!

I wish they would stop banging on about ounces per vertical metre (OVM), a completely non-sensical measure over a low grade open pit resource that is 2km long. If it were 10km long, there would be 15,000 OVM, WOW this is the best deposit ever, NO...that's not how this works !!

Anyway, great discovery, needs lots more work to become a mine, if ever, but it ain't what it's purported to be in this preso IMHO.

Oh one last point, Page 13, how on earth can you "Expect nearly all of Resource of 624koz @ 1.6g/t Au to be open pitable at ~2.0g/t"...Sounds like Kelly-Anne Conway and Donald Trump got their hands on this one !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.