CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    re: Ann: RIU Resources Roundup Conference Pre... morning,

I also thought about this - how would you know it is "usually (+150m) thick?

This program of 20 holes was intended to go to 150m so I was informed a few months back.

I initially thought the numbers must be surface - but if you read between the lines, maybe not.

I have to say that out of the whole announcement - four things grabbed me.

1. What is unsaid - no mention of target interest west of TI - of course there may not be anything of interest - but wouldn't you have flown it to see? I know you don't own it - but it would be very strategic to have a geezer whilst up there if you think your back yard is hot.

2. Again, what is unsaid - a few kiddie drawings of targets relating to TI - no look at the data itself -- I understand why I hope - and it is very good for us shareholders - but it is interesting to note that this information is kept quieter than a lift in a soviet building.

3. Greater Coolgardie more and more interests me -- why? Bugger all real exploration, historically right near the marks of where gold first discovered and then looked overmuchly for purely historical reasons - more tenements than a machine gun pattern - damm good place to hide an elephant.

4. I love this bit

2013 production -------- ???????

All good in my book.

With production 130k in 2012 if achieved and gold price holding or better and the mysterious 2013 and beyond - if we can actually manage a mid tier mining company - then fml is definitely going good places.

Have a great day - enjoy the planet alignment and Friday 13

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3884 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.