G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Ann: RIU Resurgence Conference Presentation, page-11

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1333
    RD - the point is to keep the market and shareholders informed. Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, "no news was good news", but this doesn't apply now in this frenetic market driven by cryptophiles and other momentum trading fadists.
    Recently, I was speaking to a respected mining analyst who is a big fan of G1A, and asked is he still bullish about G1A - resounding YES.
    But, while this is on the radar of fund managers and HNW's, there's currently no sense of urgency, but one day, the value / SP disconnect will scream ...... " BUY with Ears Pinned Back" and the stock will re-rate hard.
    Meanwhile, the MD and BOD must support the SP with regular updates to avoid a low ball take over offer.
    Bearing in mind, that lead and silver are both valued "battery metals" needed for the EV revolution among other industrial uses... and the Abra deposit is a lowest cost quartile, high grade, long life deposit, with exciting exploration potential under and around Abra, but also in the surrounding district, for which G1A owns 100% of the projects ... and the project is fully funded and permitted .... whats not to love ??
    Toho remains fully committed, and owns 40% of Abra, which will come in handy when its Broken Hill mines are exhausted within 2 years.
    This stock requires patience, and endless agonising about the SP is pointless when there's no immediate catalyst (other than a market collapse) which is going to significantly affect the SP for the next 6-12 months .... if you must self flagellate, or continually pick the scab, suffer in silence for the good of the HC community .... BUT you'll never have a settled mind to apply to LIFE. G1A is a very safe investment with analyst SP target of 48c.
    This valuation gives no weight to exploration success or M&A value IMHO.
    This remains my second largest holding after RED5 ... if, the SP goes sub 20c again, and there's no substance to the fall, I'll ADD more to my pile.
    Last edited by MIStragic: 04/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.