BNR 6.00% 4.7¢ bulletin resources limited

Is this from Kelly's Heroes ... I have to buy a stock that has...

1. 4,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Is this from Kelly's Heroes ... I have to buy a stock that has this type of fan . Might put it tonight for nostalgia LD99.

Ok share price did drop into my buy zone at 9c today. Picked a good chunk. Top of buy zone for myself without drill results or drills turning.

Seems well funded, has on trend Spud finds which are encouraging. Looks fairly large in the eastern part of lease, appreciate the outline is guess work, and may not eventuate... but it may. We have no idea of depth, continuity or real grade given only rock chips. rock chips are meaningless when trying work out % per ton, only shows that there is surface spud , and possibly a flat laying structure. Also have been making myself aware of the environment and native title work that is happening.

So there is a reason for low share price, slow to drill for these reasons and others...

Goldman Sachs is probably the real trigger sector wide sell down. They are one of a number of large houses predicting price, they seem to be on the low side for 2023/2024, Macquarie is diametrically opposite for instance, mid range is a decrease in 2023/2024 from sky high numbers, to ludicrously high..... doesn't really matter to BNR, no way they will be mining in that time frame, but I do realize makes investment risky as these runty explorers do track the short term commodity price, which is slightly crazy.

MC ~$25M, cash in bank >$10M.

Who is selling? Anyone have a top 20 or guesses? I have asked the company for a recent update, maybe if someone else asks they may be faster in returning. I have been watching ever since the large spike.

Recently, last month 2, months seems to be only 1 seller mainly, possibly dragging a few more smaller ones in step/stop losses. Has a style for the sells which you can pickup on. No idea what their target is for the sell down.... are they finished? Probably not.

Last edited by trousergecko: 20/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $5.551K 118.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 62467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.