OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Well they've got that wrong "Too many projects"Should be "too...

1. 625 Posts.
    Well they've got that wrong "Too many projects"
    Should be "too many useless directors"

The display raised more concerns that it put to rest.
    - there hasn't been too many projects. There's been too many projects not explored fully.
    e.g. Thunderball. JORC downgraded because hole spacings not close enough.
    - I guess they are going to let Red Bore go the same way as Copernicus - down the gurgler. I'm sure ignoring Red Bore completely is going to really get the JV partner on side.
    - $3.8m isn't going to last long. What is their solution to raise new capital? I've got a good solution. Make the directors buy all their (nearly) 26million options at the strike rate. That would raise $10m+.

All cynical comments aside, when looking at the last 2 years performance one has to question the directors ability to format a plan & then carry it out competently. They've wavered from tenement to tenement, ore type to ore type & with both, assay results take forever with the only JORC we have got downgraded due to insufficient drilling.

I was against the idea of splitting the company into 2 companies with one being uranium focussed & the other basic ore focussed but if it is a way to get :-
    - new directors
    - companies that have a genuine LONG TERM (i.e. don't change their mind every 6 months) goal
    then I'd be happy to go down that path.

Computershare will not forward mail to shareholders so I'm going to see if I can find addresses myself of some Top 20 shareholders & write to them. They cannot be happy with this lot & I'm going to suggest they should arrange to replace them with their own nominees. They may be surprised at the support they will get.

My sentiment is "hold" due to the fact I genuinely believe we have got great tenements - just not the leadership to realise the potential of those tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $45.69K 6.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348933 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 18991560 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.