BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

That is OK Perdy. Sorry you had a bad day there is a lot of that...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    That is OK Perdy. Sorry you had a bad day there is a lot of that going around lately. Hope you are OK.
    The last several months have been a challenge for me. Upheaval and disruption in this world are huge - see my SVL post if you want an update on the macro and back story on this crazy global situation.

Some of the posters above describe the differences really well and I do understand the frustrations too.
    The biggest difference for me is the talk now about the move to production. Tom said the market wants to see it so that means he has the nod and nudge from huge players and is looking at the share price and stage of drilling and can see a way to balance the constraints at last. The Board has also faced CV like the rest of the market read SLR complaints about staff... The project would be further advanced if not for shut downs and so on.

So production is now finally drawing near to transform BRB. They have a lot of data to optimize this out of the plethora of options. The long drilling process allows this and hence my forgiveness - reason for staying. Hence the northern starter pit which is specific planning for an early move towards cash flow. I have long waited for this and describe the ass about way they got here but the time has been spent. Manna has been a huge game changer. The UG is a gradual game changer. The transition point between OP and UG is the focus now. Exploiting the northern opportunity is highly profitable and the grade balance for the rest of the project can be lifted by adding earlier UG ore.I agree that Peter will be instrumental in the conversion to producer status.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.