BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: RIU Sydney Resources Round-up Conference Presentation, page-47

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Hi GB, I was deliberately vague ("talk starting to emerge") because I had in mind comments from one broking firm or another but cant remember precisely which one. Moreover my intent was not to do an analysis of the lithium market which, as Triage correctly but rudely implies, I am not qualified to do. However I am along with everyone else fully qualified to make judgements about the speed with which "dead certainties" can fall over, having watched any number of them do so over the years, and to have some respect for others who retain similar scepticism.

It is not though as if there is only one solitary voice out there who takes a different view from the hype squad:
    1. "Transport and Environment" - "There would be enough lithium and nickel metals to make up to 14M battery electric cars globally in 2023 - 55% higher than current market projections".
    2. S&P Global Commodity Insights Principal Analyst Metals and Mining Research Kevin Murphy - "Over the near term supply-side growth will exceed demand for lithium which will lead to a pullback in lithium carbonate spot prices during 2022 and into 2023".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.